POSTER

 Finally I get to talk about this assignment. The poster project was one of the best most liberating and fun assignments I have ever worked on. Everything just worked. The idea just came to me and it was exciting enough to fuel me to work on it immediately. 






This was the photo I started off with. My whole idea stemmed from some of my conflicts with religion. Although I respect anyone that is religious and finds joy and purpose within religion I personally have a disconnect and can't bring my self to believe in a religion. I used fake blood on my photo and placed my hands over my face. I didn't want it to look like I was overtly praying but I wanted something that looked close enough, I think the final result looks like I am either praying or ashamed. lastly I wanted to be looking up to add to the meaning of the project.


This is the end result. I was incredibly happy with how this assignment turned out. Everything just felt right and I had zero problems or troubles in completing my intended vision. This is a project Im happy to share which is something that has always been troubling for me. The words are a quote from the Bible and express the sacrificial theme that is seen in a lot of religions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cyclops

BLACK AND WHITE TO COLOR

AUTOSCOPY