ANIMATION





 This animation gave me the hardest time of any assignment all semester. But, Im thankful it did. This assignment took a massive amount of patience and taught me a lot about myself. I took a video of my self bouncing a ball off a wall and and went frame by frame and outlined my self. The ball was difficult because when thrown it would become distorted and blurry. Overall this class has pushed me to my limits and because of that I feel I came out of the class not only smarter, stronger, and more confident of my creative abilities but also a better person in general. I would like to thank professor Echeverry for teaching and showing me things that I will carry on for the rest of my life. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cyclops

BLACK AND WHITE TO COLOR

AUTOSCOPY