Post #1 - Introduction and ASCII Art

 Hello, my name is Sean DeFlora. I'm a Junior at the University of Tampa seeking a BFA in film and media. I am originally from Montclair, New Jersey located about 30 minutes away from New York City.  I grew up playing sports such as wrestling and basketball and some of my other interest include music, meditation, and any sort of physical activity. So far this class has made me both nervous and excited, this course is introducing an entire new way of thinking when it comes to how I perceive the digital media I consume on a day to day basis. By the end of this class I hope not only to understand what is going on behind the media I see electronically but to be able to effectively create media myself. Im excited to learn and start working!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cyclops

BLACK AND WHITE TO COLOR

AUTOSCOPY